As chief legal counsel of Sepahi Law Group APC, Sage heads the prosecution and defense of all clients’ matters. He routinely handles complex commercial transactions and litigation wherein strategy, intellectual rigor and stamina are utilized to advance his clients’ interests. Sage also represents clients in the prosecution and defense of civil rights and employment matters, as well as matters involving administrative rights and law. Clients often come to Sage for a solution-oriented approach and many of his clients are refugees of other law firms and attorneys who were unable to achieve their clients’ objectives, either from a business perspective or at trial. As a trial attorney, Mr. Sepahi has prosecuted and defended multi-million dollar claims and has successfully litigated against some of the largest corporations in America.
Sage received his law degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and his bachelor’s degree in history from California State University, Fullerton. In law school, Sage was a judicial extern with the Nevada District Court.
Prior to founding Sepahi Law Group APC, Sage worked at Thelen Reid & Priest followed by a boutique firm in Walnut Creek CA, which specialized in construction defect litigation. Sage is admitted to the State Bar of California and is also admitted to the United States District Courts in California for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative law
- Business Litigation and Corporate Formation/Dissolution
- Class Action Litigation
- Employment litigation
- Civil rights litigation
- Real estate litigation
- State Bar of California
- United State District Court, California (northern district)
- United State District Court, California (central district)
- United State District Court, California (southern district)
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Obtained $4.1 million dollar writ of attachment in financial elder abuse case against mortgage company (Marin County).
- Obtained a $333,000 jury verdict on behalf of client against construction company (San Francisco County)
- Obtained a jury verdict on behalf of client eighteen (18) times greater than offered prior to trial (San Francisco County)
- Successfully prosecuted and settled discrimination suit resulting in confidential settlement against Starbucks Corporation (San Diego County)
- Represented and successfully represented shareholders of a closely held corporation against involuntary dissolution action commenced by minority shareholders resulting in settlement (San Diego County)
- Represented clients in gender discrimination suit resulting in confidential settlement against the Women’s Tennis Association (San Diego County)
- Successfully represented architect in civil suit to recover for professional services rendered on behalf of Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center resulting in settlement on day of trial (San Diego County)
- Successfully represented client in wrongful termination claim against private security company responsible for maintaining security at military facility resulting in confidential settlement (Alameda County)